The EDCS PTA provides necessary funds to support education
for our children. Last year we raised more than $65,000 which was
used to buy school supplies, books for the library, art supplies,
sheet music for band, orchestra and choir, run after school
classes and support many other important programs. Below is a
list of the events and fundraisers we plan to host this year:
- Fun Run-a-thon (September): All-school event to encourage
student-running, teamwork and fun.
- Fall Fest (October): Music, food, bounce houses and a chance
to mingle with the greater El Dorado Community.
- Rock the Arts (February): Annual evening celebration of the
arts for our school, including band, orchestra and choral
performances along with student artwork displays and
- After School Enrichment Program (all year): Provides our
students diverse experiences in the arts, physical fitness,
languages, and science, after school, four days a week.
- School Directory: Annual publication of student information
that enables better communications within our school
- Family Fun Nights (every other month): Trunk or Treat, Craft
Night, Fire Safety, and Pajama Night