Due to weather concerns, the Fun Run has been pushed back to Friday, October 11.
The El Dorado Community School PTA is raising money to fund student support programs, enrichment programs, field trips, clubs, classroom and specials supplies, safety programs and more. We also want to promote a healthy lifestyle for our students. Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Fun Run-a-thon!
This year we have a color run theme: Color me Healthy, Color me Happy! K-5 grades will all participate in lots of fun activities then run, walk, skip with their friends. 6-8 grade students will get to run out into the neighborhood and get doused in color!
We have again teamed up with The Get Movin’ Crew© to make this event more profitable from online pledges. Everyone worked together last year to go far beyond our goal: let’s do it again!
Please help us by registering your children and helping them each raise at least $50 in pledge donations. It’s easy! Just help your child gather five $10.00 flat pledges or more.
Follow these Simple Steps to Pledge Success!
- Register your child for our Fun Run by visiting https://www.getmovinfundhub.com/event-webpage/5d289d9cb89b1 (get your free t-shirt)
- If prompted, enter School Identifier: 5d289d9c21da3
- Share your students’ pages with friends and family.
EVENT KEY DATES:
- Kick-off: August 30, 2019
- Students collect pledges: 8/30 through 10/11
- School-day run: Friday, October 11th
Our total school goal is $20,000. On-line pledges through your child’s fundraising page are easy and fast. Cash and check pledges are also accepted and should be turned into the school in an envelope throughout the Fun Run-a-thon. Please make checks payable to: El Dorado Community School PTA and be sure to include the following: your child’s name, grade, teacher’s name, donors’ names and amounts donated. THANK-YOU!
See our pledge incentives below!
Kids: Earn prizes each week as you collect donations! Prizes will be handed out in class.
Individual Pledge Rewards
- Register at thegetmovinfundhub.com ( School Identifier: 5d289d9c21da3 )= Event T-Shirt
- A single donation of any amount = Gift certificate to Hinkle Family Fun Center
- Raise $25 = Bright colored silicone watch (k-5) Color packets for the run (6-8)
- Raise $50 = A Race Day Kit (sunglasses, friendship bracelets, tattoos, and water bottle)
Go Above & Beyond – Be a Pledge Superstar!
- Raise $75 = Drawstring bag and earbuds
- Raise $100 = Colorful socks or bandana wrap
- Raise $150 = Poster (k-5) Brightly colored baseball cap (6-8)
- Raise $200 = Lava Lamp
- Raise $250 = Crazy color wig
- Raise $300 = Sports ball of your choice
- Raise $400 = Decorative pillow for your room (k-5) Pizza Centro Gift Card (6-8)
- Raise $500 = $50 gift card
*The top pledging student per grade will get valuable event passes, certificates, and more donated by the community (see below)!
*The top earning classes will get a pizza party!
*The top earning classroom teachers will receive donated gift certificates from the community
*Plus, every Friday during our pledge period, registered students will be entered in a drawing for a “treasure box” prize and we will announce top pledge earners!
*The top pledging student for the school will win a hot air balloon ride for two!*
Check out pictures of all the prizes on the getmovin website!!!
When the whole school works together as a team, everyone WINS! T.E.A.M: Together, Everyone Achieves More! Thank-you for helping to make this fundraiser a success!
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR THE RUN ON OCTOBER 11TH!!! Please contact Erica Micander at email@example.com or your classroom PTA liaison if you can help.
Thank-you to the following businesses and individuals who generously donated prizes for this event: Ojo Caliente and Sunrise Springs, Hinkle Family Fun Center, Sandia Tram, Explora, Make Time Eldorado, Santa Fe Children’s Museum, Main Event, Violet Crown, The Running Hub, NM Museum of Natural History, Genoveva Chavez Center, SF Climbing Gym, and Gravity Park.
A very special thank you to Del Norte Pharmacy of Eldorado for their sponsorship of the event!